任何个人, groups and organizations who wish to use school district facilities must obtain and complete a 设施使用 Application Form. All applications should be received by the building principal or designee at least thirty (30) business days before the scheduled event.
The principal/designee reviews the applications for completeness, 预期用途, scheduling and availability of the requested space and approves or disapproves the use, forwards the completed application to the Director of Operations.
The Director of Operations determines the appropriate rental fee per the attached fee schedule and charges for custodial and 安全 services.
The Director of Operations prepares and forwards a letter of approval to the user. Copies of the approval letter with a copy of the application will be sent to the appropriate building designee.
The invoicing procedure for the district will be administered by the Director of Operations. Questions regarding rental applications may be made to the Director of Operations, x6103.
- No group will be permitted use of school facilities if it interferes with school programs. 运营总监, 建筑主体, 体育指导员, 或被任命者, may cancel any application for school use should conflicts with school programs develop.
- 学校当局保留限制的权利, 限制, or prohibit proposed school facilities use when this use is not in the interest of the 区 or community.
- Users recognize the fact that the 区 making its facilities available to the community in accordance with Board policy and administrative regulations does not create any right for user to the continued use of the facilities except at the discretion of 区.
- All groups (Users) requesting use of district facilities are required to submit the request using the 区 application form.
- Applications are available in all 区 buildings and on the 区 web site. 申请表必须填写完整.
- An authorized organization representative must sign each application for each facility request. This person will be responsible for the proper facility use and be the contact person for 区 administration.
- All requests must be made at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the scheduled facility use, 但不会超过6个月. 合同期限不得超过12个月. Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the appropriate administrator.
- All approved users will receive final approval for their requests when the approved application is signed by both the 建筑主体/Administrator. A copy of the signed application will be returned to the requester with an approval letter and/or invoice.
- 申请批准后，就会被处理, the Business Office will distribute copies to the appropriate support personnel.
- Users may not assign the approved agreement or sublet the premises.
- Users understand that the application is limited to use of the designated facility, 建筑或字段. The user and anyone accessing the facility through the user group may not access other parts of the facility, 申请书上未明文规定的建筑物或场地. The user is responsible for supervising all individuals in user group. The 区 reserves the right to terminate applications or refuse to issue future approvals to users who fail to abide by this provision.
- Charges for all facility requests will be estimated in advance of the activity itself. 批准信将包括费用，在活动之前到期. Added fees may be assessed for additional rental time and/or excessive and unexpected clean up or support services.
- A运行的程序 & B分类收费用户, 或者是报名费, 收益直接流向A & B团体不收取任何租金. The 区 reserves the right to request an accounting of the proceeds and the costs of running the program.
- 除A类以外的任何用户 & B, charging admission or using the facilities for fund raising purposes will be charged according to Class G, unless the proceeds directly benefit 区 school children or the School 区.
- 如果用户需要取消, User shall inform 区 in writing to the Director of Operations two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled event or pay as liquidated damages the rental fee heretofore provided. There will be no refunds of rental fees for cancellations requested less than two weeks prior to the scheduled use of facilities. This applies except when cancellation is due to a School 区 decision for weather or other circumstances.
- 损坏地区设施，由使用者自行负责. If facility users find the part of the premises approved for use to be damaged or defective, 用户应尽快报告此情况, 最好是在使用设施之前.
- Any group using 区 facilities is required to restore or pay for the restoration to original condition, 由民政事务总署酌情决定, any property destroyed or suffering from more than normal wear and tear. The School 区 shall be the sole judge of destruction of property or excessive wear and tear.
- The 区 reserves the right to close any facility for safety concerns related to construction, 场装修, 或特区认为有必要的任何其他理由. Facility use is automatically cancelled when the facilities are closed by school authorities because of local, 状态, 或国家灾难, 或紧急情况(火, 洪水, 风暴, or mechanical failure) as well as weather-related school closings. 验证建筑的可用性是用户的责任.
- Uses are subject to the appropriate support personnel being available and willing to work as needed. The 区 reserves the right to cancel any use of building when custodial, 救生员, 厨房, 维护, 安全 or technology services are not available for any reason.
Charges for all users will be levied according to the specific User Classifications, attached.
- Classification A and B users are not charged to use our facilities but will be billed separately for any school district personnel costs that are incurred, 例如, 托管人, 维护, 安全, 餐厅工作人员或舞台工作人员. Rentals requiring the use of 厨房 equipment and the rentals of the middle school auditorium require district staff in addition to a custodial fee.
- 支持人员平日的时薪是50美元.00 per hour Monday – Friday during the school year; $75.00 per hour for Friday and Saturdays during the school year and the summer; $100 per hour on all Sundays and Holidays.
- The rental fee schedules are attached to this regulation and on the 区 web site.
- 如果需要过多和/或意外的监护服务, 这些费用将直接向用户收取.
- Rental fees will be reviewed and updated, if needed, on an annual basis.
- All 厨房 uses require staffing by 区 food service personnel.
- All 二中学 Auditorium uses require staffing by RTSD personnel.
- Misuse of the facilities or ignoring rules related to facilities by users may result in barring future use.
- If it is determined the 区 facilities reserved by a user are not being (actively) used by the user, 地区可能拒绝未来使用.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and/or tobacco products is prohibited by law on all 区 properties.
- All illegal activities are prohibited on 区 property and users that permit illegal activities will be banned from future use of 区 facilities.
- 任何时候都不允许狗或宠物进入学校, with the exception of guide or service dogs or with permission from the building Principal.
- 当一项活动在学校举行时, refreshments and/or food must be served only in the cafeterias unless authorized in advance by the building Principal or the Director of Operations.
- 当使用区字段时, there is absolutely no barbequing on school property and no outside food vendors are allowed, 未经地区事先批准.
- Night and weekend temperature setbacks will not be changed during the user’s use period.
- Users should designate one (1) member who is responsible to supervise the activity and will be the contact person for any 区 personnel on duty. Any user who uses 区 facilities is responsible for the conduct of participants and spectators. 使用者应充分保护设施及任何设备, 还有参与者和观众.
- 用户只能使用指定的字段, 房间, 以及应用程序中所述的空格, 而且用户只能将它们用于特定用途, 目的, 以及在批准的时间内批准的用途.
- 使用者不得使用学校设备，包括, 但不限于, 岩墙, gymnastics apparatus and musical instruments unless otherwise approved by the appropriate administrator.
- The School 区 will determine when fields must be closed for weather or other reasons. 用户将不允许在封闭的字段, violators will lose their privileges and there will be no refunds.
- 当田野是开阔的，但地面是湿的, 沉闷的, 或泥泞或降水正在下降或最近才下降, it is the users’ responsibility to consider potential damage that may occur to the fields if they are used. Users must also consider the potential safety hazard to their players if fields are used under these conditions.
- The user shall not do preparation of athletic fields (lines, etc.) except with the approval of, or at the direction of, the 体育指导员 or his designee.
- 没有设备, 场地或停车场, shall be subjected to overcrowding or use by users in excess of permitted capacity. Parking of vehicles on any grass, artificial turf, or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. 禁止在任何黄色路缘区域停车.
- All decorations and any temporary materials used must be fireproof and must be approved by school officials. Open flame decorations will not be used anywhere in the buildings. No object in auditoriums and foyers may be permanently fastened to walls, ceilings, and/or floors. No object may be fastened to the floors in any manner that will damage floor finish. 所有对象, 家具, and equipment must be installed and removed by the user under School staff supervision. Removal (along with debris) will be completed immediately when the activity ends.
- All users will be responsible for picking up their trash and putting it trash receptacles. The 区 will be responsible for providing and emptying trash receptacles under normal circumstances. If no trash receptacles are available or the available receptacles are full, 使用者必须拿走他们的垃圾.
- The 区 will not supply storage of supplies for the user except with the permission of the athletic director or appropriate administrator.
- 区 equipment may not be used unless specifically requested on the application and approved.
- Chairs and/or other obstructions will not be placed in aisles, entrances, or exit areas.
- 在建筑物内必须穿著合适的服装及鞋子. Sneakers or gym shoes should be worn when using gymnasiums for athletic purposes. High heels are not permitted on artificial turf or track surfaces.
- 车辆只能停放在指定的区域. 其他的将被拖走.